Noyes House at Olivewood Gardens
Olivewood Gardens and Learning Center and the International Community Foundation are proud to offer this beautiful historic property to host your next special event. Our rental is available for meetings, conferences and even overnight stays for our donors and partner organizations. Rentals are dependent on space availability.
Available Spaces and Pricing…
- Overnight Rental – $500/night
- Includes use of 4 bedrooms, daytime meeting space, and a kitchen
- Daytime rental – $500/day (max= 8 hours)
- The rental includes an inside meeting space provided with tables and chairs for up to 20 people.
- Use of the poolside area for eating or socializing is also included. This area includes tables and chairs for 12 people
- The pool is not included. Use of the pool for swimming is prohibited without written consent.
- Half day rental – $500 (max = 4 hours)
- Full day rental – $1,000 (max = 8 hours)
- Rental includes use of kitchen, Noyes House back patio, and lawn area.
- The capacity is 100 people. Tables and chairs for 25 people are included.
*Non-profit rates are available to non-profits that work directly with Olivewood Gardens or the International Community Foundation
Facility Rental Contact
Please contact the Facility Rental Coordinator for more information or to check availability:
“Best field trip ever…no competition”
~ Isabelle, 3rd grader La Jolla Country Day