Imagine...A classroom where children not only learned their facts and figures, but also practiced patience, teamwork, and generosity. In this place, students gain a sense of purpose, an appreciation of nature, and practical skills like cooking and nurturing living things. This is our classroom - the garden and the kitchen.
Support Olivewood Gardens with your membership!
Your membership helps fund our work to reconnect children, students and families to the natural environment through food, education and community engagement. We serve more than 5000 students and community members and more than 200 volunteers.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to free members-only events
- Invitations to events with San Diego chefs
- Advance notice of events, activities and guest speakers
- Priority access to “sold out” garden instruction seminars
- Discounts at partner restaurants (coming soon)
- Discounts at partner nurseries (coming soon)
- 15% discount on facility rental for private events, picnics and BBQs
- Access to Olivewood’s online database of guest-chef recipes
- Olivewood Garden’s quarterly e‑newsletter
- Opportunities to volunteer and get involved at Olivewood
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting the San Diego region’s only farm-to-table instructional kitchen garden and cooking school
If you would like to become a member online, please visit our donation page and scroll down to the membership section. If you prefer to mail in your membership, please print our membership brochure and send in the membership form with your payment.
You can also contact us at (619) 434-4281 or email@example.com. We’d be happy to send a brochure to you or explain the program and how we can work together to help Olivewood serve more kids and families.
Thank you for your help and support for food, science and nutrition education in our communities.
Coming to Olivewood is like going back to my childhood in Veracruz, Mexico.
Chef Flor Franco