Cultivating Conversation is a unique event offered quarterly which includes an intimate outdoor dinner, guided tour, and thought-provoking discussion on a variety of topics in our beautiful garden setting.
- Join us for our next Cultivating Conversation
- Saturday, September 29th at 5 p.m.
- Featured Chef: Flor Franco of Franco on Fifth
- Featured speaker: Elizabeth Camarena, Associate Director of Casa Cornelia Law Center
- Join us for a delicious, informative, and engaging evening in our lovely fall garden. You'll enjoy a tour of our gardens and peek in the historic Noyes house, an amazing meal, and conversation with an immigration expert. Chef Flor Franco of Franco on Fifth will create a delectable, seasonal meal inspired by her roots in Mexico. Elizabeth Camarena, Associate Director of Casa Cornelia Law Center, will provide an insider's view of the historic and current immigration situation, as well as an overview of her work with Casa Cornelia. We'll explore the complexity of our border region through a facts-based, open-minded, and friendly conversation.