Garden Explorers is an outdoor, educational adventure where students engage with nature through science. This 2-hour program is geared towards 1st-5th graders and includes a craft and garden snack. Most Garden Explorers lessons will align with one or more Girl Scout Badges.
- How Does Your Garden Grow? (March 28th, 9 – 11AM): Register HERE!
- Learn how to identify which plants to grow in the garden and when to plant them!
- Make a fun garden-themed craft and taste a garden snack.
- Art in the Outdoors! (March 28th 12 – 2PM): Register HERE!
- Come to the gardens and create nature-themed art using materials from the garden!
- Take home your crafts and enjoy a garden snack.
- $20 per student
- We offer a discount for National City residents: $10 per student
Or, book your private group today!
- How Does Your Garden Grow
- Petal Power
- Touch, Taste, Smell, See, Hear
All activities will be held outside, so students are encouraged to wear sunscreen and bring reusable water bottles. Adults are asked to drop off their children at the start of the program and pick them up at noon. Any children who are not registered for the class will not be able to participate.