“A Special Night of Friends, Beauty, Nature, Food and Spirits”
Saturday, May 20, 2017
5:00pm – 7:00pm Twilight Lounge Cocktails & Appetizers
7:00pm – 9:00pm Culinary Feast
The 2017 Seedling Soirée will feature some of San Diego’s hottest caterers and restaurants collaborating to create unique dishes that showcase San Diego County’s organic and sustainably produced meats, seafood, produce, and confections.
Proceeds from this event will benefit the kitchen, garden, and science programs offered by Olivewood Gardens to children and adults throughout San Diego County.
Can’t come but still want to support the event? Why not make a donation?
This year’s featured culinary crafters are:
- Andrea Davis – Andrea’s Truffles
- Tae Dickey – Biga
- Phillip Esteban – C.H. Projects
- Marguerite Grifka
- Melissa Mayer – Viaje
- Christina Ng – Chinitas Pies
- Joe Pastry – Waters Fine Food and Catering and WooBar
- Joanne Sherif – Cardamom Cafe and Bakery
- Kevin Templeton – Barleymash
- The Kitchenistas – Olivewood Gardens
- Miguel Valdez – The Red Door and BAR by Red Door
Live Auction Items:
- Dinner for 10 with Chef Victor Jimenez from Cowboy Star at Olivewood Gardens
- Dinner for 8 with Chef DJ Tangalin at Tidal
- Dinner for 6 with Chef Davin Waite at Wrench & Rodent
- Dinner for 6 with Chef Miguel Valdez at The Red Door
- Dinner for 4 with Chef Coral Strong at Garden Kitchen
- A weekend stay at the Olivewood Gardens Noyes House
Silent Auction Items:
- A cooking class for 4 with Chef Joe Pastry from WooBar and Waters Fine Food & Catering
- A Greenbar gift basket with a specialty cocktail designed just for you by BAR by Red Door, including appetizers and cocktails for 4 at the bar
- A Thanksgiving turkey from Stehly Farms
- A private picnic for two with food and drinks included courtesy of TBD Specialty Rentals & Event Design
- A gift basket featuring wines from the Olivewood Board Members’ collections
Twilight Cocktails & Appetizers – $50
5:00-7:00 – Enjoy a variety of delicious garden-inspired craft cocktails and appetizers celebrating the spring harvest.
Twilight Cocktails & Culinary Feast – $200
5:00-9:00 – San Diego’s top local chefs collaborate to serve a garden-inspired, family-style dinner (includes Cocktail & Appetizer hour).
Honey Bee Sponsor – $500
Includes a Culinary Feast VIP ticket, Cocktails & Appetizers ticket, and acknowledgement in printed and web materials.
Hummingbird – $2,500
Culinary Feast VIP tickets for 8, Cocktail & Appetizer tickets for 8, and acknowledgment in printed and web materials.
Monarch Butterfly – $5,000
A Culinary Feast premier table for 10, Cocktail & Appetizer tickets for 10, and acknowledgement in printed and web materials.
Golden Sunflower – $10,000
2 Culinary Feast premier tables for 10, Cocktail tickets for 20, a tree planted in our educational gardens in your name, a customized private garden tour, and acknowledgement in printed and web materials.
Sponsorships are available, please call 619-434-4260.
Olivewood Gardens empowers children and families from diverse backgrounds to be healthy and active through organic gardening, environmental stewardship, and nutrition education.
Olivewood Gardens and Learning Center is a non-profit organization as identified by the IRS code. All but $60 per dinner ticket is tax-deductible. Tax ID: 26-1640148
Mrs. Christy Walton
Beyster Family Foundation at the San Diego Foundation
Dr. Samuel Dychter and Dr. Kimberly Wagner-Dychter
Stephanie and Richard Jensen
Kaiser Permanente San Diego
International Community Foundation
San Diego Gas & Electric
Sprouts Farmers Market
The Red Door
Commissioner Rafael Castellanos Sabrina Falquier Montgrain
Supervisor Greg Cox National City Mayor Ron Morrison
Dennis and Melanie Doyle Cindy Olmstead
AM Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher The San Diego Foundation
Congressman Juan Vargas Senator Ben Hueso
Healy Vigderson Jack Ford
Dr. Sabrina Falquier Montgrain & Dr. Philippe Montgrain
Jacqueline Reynoso, National City Chamber of Commerce